Content Marketing is one of the biggest success stories in the media industry. Second only to internet advertising in accelerated growth, it’s constantly growing in size, scope and adaptability.
Content marketing engages individuals on their own terms, it’s based on interactions with your buyers and tells a continuous story. Content marketing has a clear purpose and always has pre-defined metrics. It is almost always evergreen.
Content marketing is one of the biggest success stories in the global marketing industry. Seen by over 70% of UK adults every month, it now accounts for more than 20% of marketing budgets, with that figure set to rise over the next 12 months.
What is Content Marketing?
Creating a foundation for content marketing
- Creating buyer personas and buyer journeys
- Developing your brand voice
- Setting your content goals
- Choosing content technology
Creating the content plan
- Brainstorming ideas and creating content arcs (year split into quarters and plan four major content pieces)
- Mapping your content to the sales funnel
- Choosing your content types
- Crafting your plan and editorial calendar
- Writing and editing
- Curating content
Promoting your content
- Gating strategy
- Outlining a promotional strategy and alerting your organisation
- Merchandising content on your website
- Promoting on social media
- Promoting through email
- Promoting through blog posts
- Syndicating your content
- Leveraging influencer marketing
- Using Pay Per Click ads to promote content
Measuring your content
- Defining your measurement goals
- Tracking early stage metrics
- Tracking mid – late stage metrics
GET MORE INFO?
Content marketing plans can vary depending on your businesses needs. Prices vary based on the level of service required. Get in touch and we’ll discuss content marketing options.
A complete plan covers a 12-month content marketing plan. It usually includes all of the following:
- 112 complete content pieces
- content strategy
- 2x definitive guides
- 2x large ebooks
- 12x monthly content pieces (i.e. Workbook, video, small ebook or slide deck)
- 72x weekly content pieces (i.e. Blog, Infographic, Case Study, Testimonial, How to Guide etc)
- content writing
- website gating strategy
- content landing pages
- tracking & measurement